So what are the main Chinese Blackjack game characteristics? Odd, enjoyable, disputable, fascinating! If you want to master this exotic variant of blackjack card game you should seriously approach the detailed review of Chinese Blackjack rules.
The player gets twoAces= the Ban-Banwhich is paid 3:1 to initial wager. But if the dealer has the Ban-Bantoo - then the tie is announced. Or if the dealer has the free hand - then theescape is announced.
If the dealer gets the Ban-Ban then such a situation is regulated with the same rules given above but vice versa.
The player gets an Ace + 10, or any Jack, Queen, King = the Ban-Nag (also Ban-luck) which is paid 2:1 to initial wager. But if the dealer has the Ban-Nag too - then the tie is announced. Or if the dealer has the free hand - then theescape is announced.
If the dealer gets the Ban-Nagthen such a situation is regulatedwith the same rules given above but vice versa.
The player's option
According to standard blackjack rules every player takes his turn to act corresponding to his following state of things and when he has an ability to take another card in addition. The player may hit, take additional cards, or stand and take no more cards. If the player announces stand then his hand is completed. If the player takes 5 cards without going bust (5-Dragon) then he receives immediate payment with 2:1 rate to his initial wage. Player's initial wage triples when he gets 5 cards totaling 21 exactly.
The dealer's option
When the players' actions are done then the dealer comes up the stage with his own collection of options.
- If he has a hand totaling less than 16- then he must only hit;
- If the dealer's hand totaling of 16 up to 21 - then he may use hitting or reveal some hands of the players and then again hit;
- If he gets 21 - then all the players reveal their cards;
- If the dealer overacts a total of 21 - then he goes bust and the players have their bets back with even money rate;
- If the dealer takes 5 cardswithout going bust(5-Dragon) - then he earns each player bet multiplied by 2.
- If the dealer takes 5 cards totaling 21 - then he earns each player bet multiplied by 3.
After the settling of all the players bets the dealer collects the cards and a new round (hand) begins.